Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Miley Miley Miley Miley Miley

The first pic is of Miley in the costume Riley wore his 2nd Halloween. Too Too Cute! The second is the costume I bought for her to wear this year at Walmart, which was way too small. I couldn't even get it snapped around her little legs. It didn't matter anyway - SHE HATED IT! But Mommy thought it was just adorable.

Miley got all decked out in ribbon for bubby's birthday but she was so mad at Mommy for putting her hair in pigtails. Again, Mommy thought is was irresistible.

The next pic is Miley getting ready for church one Sunday morning. She is such a little doll. I thought she looked a little too grown up in the denim.

Mommy got a hair cut! Miley wasn't too thrilled about this but has adapted. It's not as easy for her to pull out now.

She is taking steps and clapping, talking non-stop, and keeping us laughing. Oh My Gosh, I can't imagine life without her. She is such a blessing to our family.




1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

These pictures of Miley are hilarious. I was dying with laughter when I saw them!

I also like your new haircut, you really look like your mom!