Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I finally got around to taking the kids to Sears for a cheap package of pics to share with our rather large family. I went in with the intent to buy the $9.99 package & be done with it since my kids nearly give me a nervous breakdown when I try to get their pictures made. Surprisingly they both did EXCELLENT and every single picture was GREAT! I still bought the one package because I had to have way too many pics to pass out to buy by the sheet but I'm thinking of ordering more after viewing them online.


2 comments:

Lola said...

Awe, Jill, these are beautiful!!! How did you ever choose? I love 'em. I gotta have one of these. Let me know when you're ordering & I'll give ya the money to order me one. Awesome pix!!!!

Deborah W said...

Gorgeous photos! Bet you can't wait to scrapbook 'em. I couldn't find an email addy for you so am leaving a comment. I just added you to my "Paper Scrappers-for-Hire That I Recommend" list on my blogs, www.webajeb.blogspot.com and www.debztalkin.blogspot.com. I will also be adding you to my website (www.webajeb.com) Affiliates page this weekend. I am a digital scrapbooker-for-hire but some clients prefer paper so I like to have a list of scrapbookers (whose work I like) to refer them to. Hope you don't mind! Best of luck to ya! Deborah at Webajeb.