Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok, I know I said no more pictures for awhile but I forgot about our scheduled Family pics with Pinkston Photography. We had to reschedule them from earlier because of Miley's allergice reaction that occured when our last pics were scheduled. For those of you who saw her pics I know you understand why we couldn't have family pictures made that week. Everything went well, Miley got tired and wouldn't cooperate towards the end but that's to be expected. We don't do this often so alot of pics were taken. I tried to narrow it down but on a few I just couldn't decide. I may need your opinions on which ones are the best before I make my final decision on ordering.

P.S. The song playing "Happy Together" was playing at our wedding as we exited the ceremony. I thought it was appropriate!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!! they are great!