Monday, March 23, 2009

FINALLY! A NEW POST!!!






Ok, I'm sorry. I did it - I joined facebook and got hooked and then didn't seem to have the time to keep up with my blog. We'll that time is over (for tonight anyway). So much has happened since my last post. It has been a very busy year so far for my family and I. My youngest sister got married on February 28th and then a week later was in the hospital for 4 days. Stress beyone STRESS! She's better now and back home with her new husband. My other two sisters are doing well with their pregnancies, Jana is having another BOY! Jinger will find out at her next appointment. Jana and her family have sold their house and moved in with my MOM. We did alot of fixing up and painting to get them in there on time and now Jana and I and our hubbies are remodeling one of our MOMs rent houses in Bay.

Miley just had her 15 month shots last week and didn't do very well with them. She's still crankier than ever. She's also cutting 4 teeth so I guess I should give her a break. Riley has been good but started throwing up tonight. What a way to start off Spring Break. Most of you know from old post and from fb that I've had some dental problems. Well, hopefully they are gone. I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted on Friday and I'm recovering well from that. I'm pretty bruised on the side with the stitches but other than that things are pretty good. Curtis has been absolutely wonderful taking care of me and the kids. I have no complaints so far except for the fact that I can't imagine throwing up with stitches in my mouth and a bruised face - please pray this one skips me by.

2 comments:

The Timmons Gang said...

I know the feeling about Facebook. There are so many things that I need to blog, but I just don't have time. Your kids are really growing!! They are precious.

Heather said...

facebook is the devil!! hee-hee. I to have been lacking in the blogging world.