Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Day with my Niece










Emma came and spent the night with us last Tuesday. We don't get to spend much time with her now that she is in daycare. Miley really enjoyed playing with another girl. She got a little aggrevated with Emma wanting to lead her around by her hand all day but overall she was open to anything Emma wanted to do. All day she kept watching for the bus and calling out for Riley so I walked her to the end of the road so she could "see" him get off the bus. I've never seen her so excited (missed out on the picture because a car was coming and I had ahold of Emma and Miley and was yelling at Pyper (our dog) to get out of the road). I did manage to get a sweet picture of them walking home after we were safely back in our driveway. As most of you know, I kept Emma 5 days a week until she was 2 1/2 so her and Riley are really close. I can't believe sometimes that she is 4 now. We miss her being with us everyday.

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Love the blog updates, especially the pictures of your niece and nephews. Those Bruner kids are so cute! (I know none of them have Bruner names, but your's is the only other name I know, haha)

Congratulations Riley on being a 1st grader!!!