Sunday, May 24, 2009

My little boy has graduated from Kindergarten. 1st grade look out!!! He looked so handsome in his cap and gown. The ceremony was really nice with lots of songs and beautiful, well dressed children. Olivia was excited to watch all the little girls walk across the stage and ooh and ahhhh over their cute little shoes and dresses. I commented that it was almost like a miniature fashion show. We celebrated at Pizza Inn with lots of family and friends before graduation to wish our Kindergartener good luck. We are so proud of all Riley as accomplished. Thanks Ms. Sullivan for a great year!








3 comments:

Heather said...

ok, are you feeling old? Your lil' one is moving to 1st GRADE!!! I can't believe how big the graduating class was?? Wyatt will have culture shock when he goes from First Pres to Brookland!!

Jill Christenberry said...

Yes, I know...I never thought there would be that many kids at Brookland. They actually had 7 Kindergarten classes. Riley never had a problem with it though. He loved his teacher and his classmates. Yes, I'm feeling old! Makes me savor my time with Miley even more.

李家黃喬盈榮 said...

HELLO~幫你推個文^^..................................................................