Sunday, August 31, 2008

10 Interesting Facts About Miley

1. Miley & Talon (My sister, Jana's, son) had a ball playing in Jana's pantry. We left them alone until spaghetti flew all over the kitchen. Needless to say, that was the end of playing in the cabinet for one night.


2. The stairs have started to pose a problem. Miley just found out that she can get up to the second step. She'll push her toys up there and then stretch and try to get them back down. We will be installing a gate soon.


3. Who would've thought I'd be dressing my little girl as a boy! Most of the time I have to say that she is decked out in pink but Jana gave me some of her boys PJ's and a baseball cap. She looked sooooo cute!


4. Jana gave Miley a crown as her party gift from Talon's 1st birthday party. I had to take lots of pics of our little princess. She ended biting a big chunk out of her wand so we had to throw it away. I'm not quite sure she's the princess type.


5. MILEY HAS HAIR!!! Her first pigtails! It was hard to put them in and she cried and cried but I told her she was just going to have to get use to it. She looked so adorable. I was smiling everytime I looked at her (not that I don't do that already)




6. Like Mother, Like Daughter...Miley loves to get in Pypers dog bed. I will have to find them but I have pictures of me about the same age curled up in my dog's bed. I don't know what it is but she wants to play with it all the time. She also truly enjoys Pyper's food. We have to block the doorway in the kitchen when I'm cooking or she'll get herself a big handfull.


7. Another favorite of Miley's that I shared as a small tot is playing with Daddy's shoes. She loves to drag Daddy's shoes around the house and suck on his shoestrings (I know that's gross). One day I found her cuddled up sleeping on top of Curtis's shoes. I also have pics of me with my Dad's boots on - quite a fascination of mine when I started walking.


8. OK, I guess she's outgrown the bouncer. I can't keep her in it anymore. She doesn't like to be buckled in and when no one is looking she seems to escape. I caught her one time and grabbed my camera.


9. WE FINALLY GOT SQUEAKY SHOES!!! She loves them as does her Mommy. Daddy's not too sure but he's not the one who's going to be walking the Mall with her. I think they are adorable. We can change out the bows on her shoes to match her hairbow...too cute!




10. Growing, Growing & Growing...Miley almost fell out of her baby bed. I decided it was time to lower the mattress. I can barely reach her now. She still leans over the side but I don't think she's ready for a toddler bed just yet (or at least I'm not)!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I love the picture of Miley asleep on your husband's shoe. That is priceless! Thanks for updating your blog - it had been a while, ha!