Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ok, Here we go. I decided after reading several friends blogs that it was time for my family to have one of our own. I'm still learning to navigate through here so bare with me.

Just a little info about our family. I'm a SAHM and spend pretty much ALL my time entertaining and chasing after my 2 little one.

My oldest is 5, Riley Curtis, and will be starting Kindergarten at Brookland in a few short weeks. He is not too excited about it. He thought his last year at Preschool was all the commitment he had to make towards school.

My little angel is 8 months, Miley Aspen. She has made a tremendous impact on our family. She brings such joy and laughter to all of us each day. She is crawling and pulling up on everything she can get her little hands on, including the stairs.

The two of them keep me hoppin'. When I can find the space and time, I scrapbook for others and make hair bows for extra money. I also teamed up with my Best Friend, Kim, to iron clothes for others weekly. This gives me blow money to spend on eating out and all those items for the kids that I HAVE to have - but could definitely live without.

My husband, Curtis works at Quebecor World as a Foreman. Unfortunately, this keeps him working most weekends. He spends any spare time he can find playing with the kids and working on our temporary living quarters. We have plans to build a house on our property some time in the near future.

No comments: