Wednesday, August 6, 2008




Miley has been pulling up on everything and anything she can get her little hands on. Last night she walked along the furniture holding onto it. When I saw this adorable little walker at Target today with the NEW toys (which I could've got into a lot of financial trouble with) I had to get it for her. She took to it right away pushing and pulling, falling and walking. I still can't get over just how cute she is. Her first baby doll her Aunt Candis gave her for Christmas fit right in.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Jill! I love this push toy and wish I would have found that when Ella was learning to walk! It's much cuter for little girls than those other things!

Your family is beautiful! I love the big picture on your header! I can't believe Miley is already so big - it seems like yesterday you were pregnant!!

I love the blog and look forward to keeping up with it!

The Timmons Gang said...

Hey Jill, I just found your blog. I didn't know that you do scrap booking for people. What do you charge? It is very difficult with three kids and one on the way to get any scrap booking done.

I will be keeping up with you and your family.

Jennifer